New this year, NHASCD is offering an Institutional/Group Membership. Do you and some of your colleagues want the benefits of NHASCD for a reduced rate? With as few as three specific (named) individuals from the same building, district or SAU, you can get the discounted membership fee.
- Individual membership $40.00
- 3-9 individuals $35.00 per person
- 10-19 individuals $30.00 per person
- 20+ $25.00 per person
We also have a new rate ($25 per person) for NH Retired Educators.
For the Institutional/Groups or Retired Educator membership, email Jan Yost at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-674-5433.
What are some of the benefits of NHASCD membership?
- Discount for registration at NHASCD conferences, institutes, and other professional learning events
- Opportunities to participate in professional development with the nation’s leading educational thinkers, researchers, authors, and speakers
- Opportunities to earn college credit for conferences through Plymouth State University
- Opportunities to learn from informed conference sponsors and exhibitors about their educational programs, products, and services
- Opportunities to network, in person and on-line, with other NHASCD members in New Hampshire and beyond
- Opportunities to submit articles to the NH eJournal of Education sponsored by NHASCD and Plymouth State University
- Opportunities to become a more informed, skilled, and reflective educational leader who truly makes a difference for improving educators’ effectiveness that contribute to students’ growth and learning.